Terms and conditions of purchase
We would kindly inform you these following terms of sale indicate the conditions according to which you will buy products online on www.aranciabellabionda.it. These conditions will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. We would recommend you to read them carefully to use all the services provided by this Website, accepting all terms and conditions written in here. These sale conditions apply on every sells made through the site.
General selling conditions
- The contract between www.aranciabellabionda.it and the customer will terminate with the acceptation, even partial or unstated, of the order by www.aranciabellabionda.it. The placing of any order implies acceptance by the customer of these general terms of sale and payment.
- If the customer is a consumer (a natural person that buy items for his own personal usage), once the order has been placed online and paid, he will print or save a virtual copy of these general selling conditions, in compliance with the laws in force in Italy regarding distance selling.
- It’s excluded any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contractual or extra contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons or property, caused by lack of acceptance, even partial, of an order.
Modalities of purchase
- Customers can only buy products included in the online catalogue on www.aranciabellabionda.it, at the time of placing the order, as they are described on the relevant information pages.
- The order is confirmed by www.aranciabellabionda.it via email sent to the costumer using the address given when the order was placed; such confirmation email will show the time and date of the order plus a “customer number” to be used in all future communications with www.aranciabellabionda.it. The message reproposes all the data entered by the customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to communicate promptly any corrections, according to the modalities described in this document.
- In case of refusal or cancellation of the order, www.aranciabellabionda.it will promptly communicate with the customer.
- In case of possible lack of specific products www.aranciabellabionda.it shall notify the delay to the customer via email.
Modalities of payment
- Paypal – www.paypal.com
- Bank transfer
In case of payment by bank transfer, what was ordered by the customer will be kept valid until the receipt of proof of successful transfer, which has to be sent to email@example.com within 3 working days from the date of acceptance of the or-der. The order will be sent only at the moment of the actual crediting of the sum due on the c/c of www.aranciabellabionda.it which must take place within 5 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. After these deadlines, the order will be deemed to be automatically cancelled. The purpose of the bank transfer must contain:
– order number;
– date of placing the order;
– name and surname of the recipient.
The bank details will be indicated in the summary of the order that the customer re-ceives by email. The professionals who want an invoice are kindly asked to request it at the time of the order communicating the VAT number.
- Payment on delivery
Only if otherwise stated in writing, all the prices are in euros. The validity of the prices is always and only that indicated by the procedure (quote or cart) at the same time as the forwarding of the order to the supplier.