Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser to assist the owner in providing the service based on the purposes described. Some of the purposes of installing cookies may also require user consent.
Technical and session cookies
Other types of Cookies or instruments provided and potentially used by third parties
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregate form and may not require the user’s consent or may be managed directly by the owner– as described – without the help of third parties.
The services contained in this section allow the controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and to track the behaviour of the user.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the personal data collected in order to track and examine the use of this site, compile reports and share them with other services developed by google.
Google may use your personal data to contextualize and customize ads in your advertising network.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Place of processing: USA
How can I manage the installation of Cookies?
In addition to what is stated in this document, the user can manage the preferences related to cookies directly inside his browser and prevent – for example –third parties from installing them. Through your browser preferences you can also delete the cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie that is eventually saved the consent to the installation of Cookies by this website. It is important to note that by disabling all cookies, the operation of this site could be compromised. The user can find information on how to manage cookies in his browser at the following addresses: google chrome, mozilla firefox, apple safari and microsoft windows explorer.
Notwithstanding the above, the Owner informs Users that they may take advantage of Your Online Choices tool. Through this service you can manage your tracking preferences of the majority of advertising tools. The Owner therefore advises Users to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
Controller of the personal data
Parlapiano Fruit SRL
Email address of the owner: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data: it means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number.
- Usage data: means any Data collected autonomously by Service Provider or its Subcontractors relating to usage of the Website, and including: aggregate information, Usage and traffic data, IP addresses, the address in URI notation (uniform resource identifier), the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and details of the route followed within the site, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer.
- User: The person who uses this website, and matches the item’s buyer or being the one authorized by the buyer and who agrees to GDPR.
- Interested party: natural or legal person whose personal data have been collected.
- Holder of processing of Personal data (or owner ): the natural person, legal person, public administration and any other body, association or body responsible, with another holder, for decisions on the purposes, methods of processing personal data and the tools used, including the safety profile, in relation to the operation and use of this site. In this case, the holder of processing, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this website.
- Website: Hardware or software tool through which Users Personal Data are collected.
- Cookie: small files which are stored on a user’s device.
- Legal references: Notice to European users: this privacy statement is drawn up in fulfilment of the obligations under art. Article 10 of Directive 95/46/EEC and Directive 2002/58/EEC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EEC, on the subject of cookies. 1.
|Cookie names||Type of cookie||First or Third party||Can be blocked||Session or Persistent||Expiry Time||Purpose|
|__gads, DSID, IDE, test_cookie||Pubblicità||Third party||Persistent|
|APISID, CONSENT, GPS, HSID, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC||Funzionalità||Third party||Persistent|
|X-PP-SILOVER||Essentials||Third party||Persistent||Friday, 13 December 2019 19:45:02|
|tsrce||Essentials||Third party||Persistent||Monday, 16 December 2019 19:15:02|
|ts_c||Essentials||Third party||Persistent||Tuesday, 13 December 2022 19:15:02|
|ts||Essentials||Third party||Persistent||Tuesday, 13 December 2022 19:15:02|
|AKDC||Essentials||Third party||Persistent||Friday, 13 December 2019 19:45:01|
|LANG||Essentials||Third party||Persistent||Monday, 16 December 2019 19:15:02|
|woocommerce_*, wp_woocommerce_*, wc_cart_hash_*, wc_fragments_*||Essentials||Third party||Persistent|
|wp-wpml_current_language||Essentials||Third party||Persistent||Tuesday, 19 November 2019 18:32:35|